Hello Timber Trail Families! We are very excited about our upcoming Holiday Giving Project for the staff at Timber Trail. The past years have been a great success and the TTE staff is always so appreciative of our generosity. We put together this “fact sheet” to answer potential questions.
- The Holiday Giving Project is intended to allow families to conveniently express their appreciation and gratitude to members of the TTE Staff. This includes every single person that works in the building... the teachers that work diligently in the classroom; the staff that greets our children each morning in the car line; the cleaning crew that keeps our school clean; the food personnel that deal with chaos in the lunchroom; the aides that make sure the kids are safe on the playground; the office staff that help our children when they are hurt or sick; the bus drivers that get our kids to and from school safely and anyone else that you feel is contributing to the health and education of our children.
- This is an optional project and you are welcome to have your child choose an individual gift for their respective teacher.
- On November 18, 2021 a RED envelope with instructions will be sent home in the Thursday folder of your youngest/only child at TTE. Only one RED envelope per family will be sent.
- Cash donations only please. If you choose to participate, fill out the hard copy tally form showing how you would like your gift distributed and return it with your CASH donation (no checks) in the RED envelope provided. CASH-only is the easiest way to handle the division of the money. Due to the new website, we are no longer able to accept online tally sheets.
- RED envelopes can be sent back to school starting Friday, November 13th. Please ask your students to hand the sealed envelope directly to their teacher or to someone at the front desk. The last day to send envelopes will be Friday, December 10, 2021.
- You decide how much you want to give to any or all staff members at TTE. No contribution is too small. Remember that even $1, when combined with contributions from other families, will make a lovely and generous gift.
- Finally, a card of thanks along with the cumulative cash gift will be given to the TTE Staff on Thursday, December 16, 2021. Every single family’s name that contributes will be put on the card of thanks (a dollar amount will not be noted next to your name).
If you have any questions, please contact the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!